Re: Video of TV film

Jean McCarron (jean@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:19:02 -0800 (PST)

At 11:47 AM 12/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Any ideas on a source to purchase a 1990 made-for TV movie called CALL
>ME ANNA with Patty Duke, based on the book of the same title by Duke?
>Jan Derks, A/V Collections Librarian, Arapahoe Library District,
>Littleton, CO.

We ended up having to buy this from our local "Mood Disorders Association"
in Vancouver. Perhaps you have a similar association?
If you have no other luck..email me and I'll try to find out where they got
it. It was paired with other material and the whole video was called
"Bipolars and their children"

Jean A. McCarron
Audiovisual Collections Coordinator
North Vancouver District Public Library
1280 East 27th Street North Vancouver BC Canada V7J 1S1
jean.mccarron@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca
TEL. DIRECT LINE: (604)990-5817
TEL. LIBRARY: (604)990-5800 FAX: (604)984-7600
NVDPL on the web:http://www.nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca