Re: Interesting pricing

Chris Lewis (clewis@american.edu)
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:00:14 -0800 (PST)

Did I miss something? This string began with a comment about the "interesting"
price discrepancies between Insight Media prices and those of other
distributors selling the same titles. Gary H jstarted it by asking for the
comments of Insight Media staff regarding this practice. There was no response
from Insight until after Gary's second message which managed to tweak Elana at
Insight enough to write back defending their history of responding to users
comments.

What was conveniently avoided in the melee was any insight from Insight Media
about the pricing methods which were what were called into question in the
first place. So, um, like, what's up with that?

Chris Lewis
American U