RE: Interesting pricing

Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:03:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Elana. I was glad to be able to talk to you this morning and found
our conversation productive. I think the recent discussions on videolib
regarding Insight may prove a useful indicator of customer concerns. I
appreciate your willingness to listen to these and to possible forthcoming
correspondence.

Gary Handman

>At 10:42 AM 12/01/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>>I have been following this discussion about Insight Media and Films for the
>>Humanities and Sciences with great concern and would like to take
>>particular issue with Gary Handman's comment that Insight Media "wouldn't
>>care a fig about what we say."
>>
>>In fact, I called Gary a little while ago to follow up on his posting and
>>discuss his concerns. You can be assured that we are extremely interested
>>in what you, our customers, have to say and we will to the best of our
>>ability try to address your concerns. Over the years, we have made many
>>changes in direct response to customer input.
>>
>>You should feel free to e-mail me directly at elana@insight-media.com or to
>>call me at
>>(800) 233-9910 x103. I would be happy to speak with you personally at any
>>time.
>>

>>Elana B. Joffe
>>Vice President, Acquisitions & Development
>>Insight Media, Inc.
>>2162 Broadway
>>New York, NY 10024
>>(212) 721-6316 x103