RE: Interesting pricing

Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:54:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

This recent discussion has gotten me to thinking: we're 400 or 500 strong
on this list, not a bad chunk of buying power. Seems to me that as a sort
of pressure group, we might be able to lean on vendors whose practices
are...um...questionable, or odd. I don't think Insight would care a fig
about what we say...I think FFHS would.

Should we be doing something en masse?

Gary

UC Berkeley 94720-6000