RE: Interesting pricing

Beth Hansen (
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 06:24:52 -0800 (PST)

You have stumbled on one of my pet peeves! I dread the appearance of
faculty requests from their catalogs! I always feel morally obligated to
research all the alternative pricing options on their titles before finally
placing an order with Insight! They also have a tricky way of supplying
titles which do not accurately reflect the item.... thus I have ended up
with duplicates on occasion despite my best sleuthing efforts!
Beth Hansen