RE: 16mm films

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:11:55 -0800 (PST)

I want to apologize for the information on Eco-Media. I just received a
phone call from them and they no longer recycle 16mm films. Once again,
sorry for the misinformation.

Pamela Reeves
Preeves@uwyo.edu <mailto:Preeves@uwyo.edu>
University of Wyoming
Audio Visual Services
P.O. Box 3273
Laramie, WY 82071
(307)766-3184

-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine McGivern [SMTP:kmcgivern@bergen.cc.nj.us]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 7:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 16mm films

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with a bunch of 16mm films which
we are
withdrawing from out collection? Mostly, they are not in good
condition and
the content is questionable giving the age of the films. I still
have
faculty who use them, and I have replaced many of them with VHS
versions.
Content is mostly U.S. History with a little science and literature
also.
Anyone interested in details should email me directly.

Kcgivern@bergen.cc.nj.us