RE: Subject Search - INTERNET LAW

Vitali, Elaine (EVitali@fanshawec.on.ca)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:31:13 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF35C7.39600733

Colleen:
Try Leslie Harris as below. She's a copyright lawyer here in Canada but
also deals with American issues. Hope this helps.
elaine

Elaine J. Vitali
Media Services Librarian
Fanshawe College
London, Ontario
<<CopyrtLib-Alert 99.029.rtf>>

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang4105\deftab360{\fonttbl =
{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fswiss Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\uc1\pard\fi-1800\li1800\tx1800\cf1\b\f0\fs20 Vitali, Elaine\par