Re: Video Librarian

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@dawson.com)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:32:24 -0800 (PST)

YOU resent that, Gary? Hey those were my reviews, and my usual pseudonym
is Dr. Funkenhonky, but for important stuff like this I use my real name.
Also, though I love Berkeley, the Madison Wisconsin area I inhabit stands
behind no area in these matters of popular culture. Hey, I'm just glad
people read my stuff. One love, guys.

Yours in Jah,

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger