Re: Video Librarian

Gary Handman (
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:56:01 -0800 (PST)

I resent that comment,! have you ever noticed how cool the
ampersand on a computer keyboard looks in flourescent, I could
really dig a package of Oreos right about now... uh... Yeah, just because
Berkeley is the know, like the...epicenter of the cosmos,, have you ever checked out how the clicking of a computer
keyboard sorta sounds like Jerry Garcia's main riff in Dark Star...uh, what
was I saying...did someone say pot videos...never inhale the was I saying...?

At 02:51 PM 11/17/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>> I was entertained to see in the latest Video Librarian that a certain M.
>> Tribby got to review all of the pot videos (Weed, Cannabis Cultivation
>> Outdoors, and Emperor of Hemp).
>yeah, i noticed that too--probably the alias of one of the
>UC-Berkeley videodrones... (gary?)
>-margaret dew
>big D
UC Berkeley 94720-6000