Re: Circulating videos

Pierre J. Gregoire (pgregoire@dupage.k12.il.us)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:16:14 -0800 (PST)

Down Jessica,
We have acquired unlimited dup rights by paying for them over the course of many
years-not by writing anything across the PO. The titles are largely seasonal. All
are K-12 instructional media. We do indeed have signed rights for these. If I was
unable to verify when I moved in here, I changed the title's status to single copy.
Other titles (Weston Woods) are time-limited, but we generally renew, when we can.
We serve 278 schools, and they all want Columbus, etc. during the same week, hence
the need for us and for dub rights.
Pierre