Re: Circulating videos

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:35:36 -0800 (PST)

Judy
This has nothing to do with PPR rights since you are not useing them for
public screening. The restriction is most likely contractual with the
distributor. I realize many high end educational titles come with no loan
restrictions but that is not PPR. I have no problem with a library that
bought a kino title with PPR loaning if for CLASSROOM use , I only meant
that the public performance rights they purchased could not be transfered to
an off site user

Jessica