Re: Circulating videos

Jessica (
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:35:26 -0800 (PST)

WOW where in the world did you get permission to duplicate 3000 titles? I
assume they are not any feature films in there since no one grants that with
features. I hope you have a SIGNED contract for all of these titles as just
putting something on the P.O saying that you plan on duplicating a film
means nothing. I get these PO's sometimes and just toss em but I am startled
that anyone actually puts that kind of thing in a PO in the first place
since it would have to have a seperate contract.