Re: Circulating videos

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_30296034==_.ALT

Kim,

At UCSD we circulate videos on campus & via ILL to other academic
institutions. We do not circulate or ILL film prints. We have never had a
problem w/ ILL.

Stephen

At 12:44 PM 11/15/99 -0800, you wrote:
>We circulate videos, both on campus and via ILL. I would encourage you to
>look over the GUIDELINES FOR THE INTERLIBRARY
> LOAN OF AUDIOVISUAL FORMATS at
>http://www.lib.virginia.edu/dmmc/VRT/illguide.html.
>
>We lend to colleges and universities in the US via our ILL department....
>
>At 12:31 PM 11/15/99 -0800, Kim Hale wrote:
>>Hello:
>>
>>Are there any academic institutions among the VIDEOLIB membership who
>>allow videos to circulate via ILL? I am interested in your policies,
>>procedures and also any issues you have encountered. I'd also be happy
>>to hear from the public library sector as well.
>>
>>Thank you for your help.
>>
>>Kim
>>
>>Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
>>Library, Columbia College Chicago
>>624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
>>(312)344-7355(voice) / (312)344-8062(fax)

>Rick E. Provine
>Director for Media||Robertson Media Center
>Clemons Library||University of Virginia
>VOICE 804.924.8814||FAX 804.924.7468
>provine@virginia.edu
>www.lib.virginia.edu/clemons/RMC

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (619) 534-7981
fax: (619) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM