Re: Looking for 7-Up and the series

John Potter-Smith (johnps@kwantlen.bc.ca)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:47:32 -0800 (PST)

Here is a copy of the message that was sent.

* John Potter-Smith Telephone: (604) 599-2405 *
* Audiovisual Library Assistant Voice Mail: (604) 599-2222 Local 9898 *
* Facsimile: (604) 599-2106 *
* *
* E-mail: johnps@kwantlen.bc.ca MEC Requests: avmedias@kwantlen.bc.ca *
* Kwantlen University College Library *
* 12666 - 72nd Ave., Surrey, B.C., Canada, V3W 2M8 *

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 sdehut@linfield.edu wrote:

> Hi --
>
> I remember a thread on this recently, but of course I didn't save it ----
>
> I can't find any source for the 7-Up, 14-Up.... etc... series of
> films/videos
> Does anyone know who is currently selling/renting any of these titles?
>
> TIA
> Sue DeHut
> Linfield College

Unfortunately we do not carry "7 UP" but if you're interested we do carry
some of the other titles in that series (listed below).

"28 UP" 136m. $19.98

"35 UP" 128m. $19.98

"7 UP in the Soviet Union" 70m. $19.95

"7 UP in South Africa" 83m. $19.95

Complete descriptions for each of these titles are listed at our website
at <www.facets.org>.

If you're interested in any of these titles or have any additional
questions
please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video