Re: Circulating videos

Rick Provine (rep3s@virginia.edu)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:45:24 -0800 (PST)

We circulate videos, both on campus and via ILL. I would encourage you to
look over the GUIDELINES FOR THE INTERLIBRARY
LOAN OF AUDIOVISUAL FORMATS at
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/dmmc/VRT/illguide.html.

We lend to colleges and universities in the US via our ILL department....

At 12:31 PM 11/15/99 -0800, Kim Hale wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Are there any academic institutions among the VIDEOLIB membership who
>allow videos to circulate via ILL? I am interested in your policies,
>procedures and also any issues you have encountered. I'd also be happy
>to hear from the public library sector as well.
>
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Kim
>
>Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
>Library, Columbia College Chicago
>624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
>(312)344-7355(voice) / (312)344-8062(fax)

Rick E. Provine
Director for Media||Robertson Media Center
Clemons Library||University of Virginia
VOICE 804.924.8814||FAX 804.924.7468
provine@virginia.edu
www.lib.virginia.edu/clemons/RMC