Re: PPR AND SENIORS' HOMES

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:31:56 -0800 (PST)

actually there is already a case on this one and the MPPA LOST. Nursing
homes unlike both colleges and prisons are considered private residences and
they DO NOT require PPR ( unless you are doing something like close circuit
broadcast) also do not confuse a Nursing Home with a Senior RESIDENTAL
community. Screenings in Private rooms are always OK but Nursing Homes have
an extra exemption for screenings in a common area

Jessica