Re: PPR AND SENIORS' HOMES

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:02:47 -0800 (PST)

Carol: This situation does not require public performance rights. You
are describing the same situation that exists when an individual brings a
video home to watch with family or friends. The people occupying the room
are simply watching a video in their home. For once, I'm happy to say
that you can use home videos for this purpose.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries