RE: question about film "Water Movement in Soils"

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:05:43 -0800 (PST)

We purchased ours on video a few years back from:

Washington State University
Crop & Soils Club
Pullman, WA 99164
(509) 335-2615
$80.00
Order #3106

Give them a try.

Pamela Reeves
Preeves@uwyo.edu <mailto:Preeves@uwyo.edu>
University of Wyoming
Audio Visual Services
P.O. Box 3273
Laramie, WY 82071
(307)766-3184

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Harris [SMTP:imslkh@selway.umt.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 9:05 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: question about film "Water Movement in Soils"

I also would like to replace our 16mm copy of this title with the
same
title on video or something very similar. If any of you have info
for
Jonathan will you please Cc me or post to list. Thanks.

At 07:42 AM 11/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear everyone:
> We have a video in our collection entitled "Water Movement
in
>Soils", and it is starting to wear down. It was originally a 1959
film
>issued by Washington State University. I can't find it in Video
Source
>Book, Bowker's, etc., so can anyone out there tell me whether it's
>available? Of course, I'd appreciate any suggestions for another
title on
>the same subject. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>
>Jonathan Shanoian
>IRT/Media Services
>William Paterson University
>973-720-2308
>shanoianj@wpunj.edu

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail:
imslkh@selway.umt.edu
Social Science 126 E-mail rental orders to:
University of Montana imsmovie@selway.umt.edu

Missoula MT 59812-1574