RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Liz Shemeley (
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:56:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jim:

Thank you for your note. Please remember to include your 10% NMM discount,
as well as the $25 coupon on your upcoming order. You can send the order to
me or to the attention of Tricia Donovan, Customer Service Manager.

Liz Shemeley
Key Accounts Manager
Library Video Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Scholtz []
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 11:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Hi Liz, I had a great time with all of you Library Video
company people
and I really appreciate being included as part of the dinner
group. The
company and conversation were exceptional but the food was
"fabulous." I
plan to send you "guys" a formal thank you but have not
found the time just
yet. Being Chair of the VRT, plus a free-lance consultant,
reviewer and university tennis coach has kept me quite busy.
We're also
starting a music CD collection at the library and I'm doing
all the
cataloging (was supposed to be done 11/1, but not quite
there yet.)
Hopefully, we will be purchasing the Native American series
and a couple
more from LVC soon. Take care. Jim Scholtz.

At 11:43 AM 11/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Jim:
>Boy you were right. I found lots of good stuff which I will
pass on to my
>friend. Besides that, how are you? It was great getting to
know you at the
>Market. I hope all is well.
Management/violence in
>the schools, teacher training videos if you go to the
National Media Market
>website - and download the searchable database
(in Microsoft
>Access format) approx. 420Kb. Search under school
violence, conflict using
>the find command under the pull-down edit menu. I believe
AIT has many of
>the titles. (Youth Crises series and conflict Resolution in
Our Schools
>series) AIT, Box A, Bloomington, IN 47402 (800) 457-4509.
Hope this
>information helps. Jim Scholtz.
>At 09:32 AM 11/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>A friend of mine is teaching a course and is looking for
any videos or
>>training materials available on Security or Crisis
Management in schools,
>>K-12. The types of materials he needs are "train the
trainer", in other
>>words teaching educators on how to deal with these issues
in their schools.
>>I'd appreciate any specific titles or any suggestions of
vendors who may