RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Liz Shemeley (LizS@libraryvideo.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:56:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jim:

Thank you for your note. Please remember to include your 10% NMM discount,
as well as the $25 coupon on your upcoming order. You can send the order to
me or to the attention of Tricia Donovan, Customer Service Manager.

Thanks!

Liz Shemeley
Key Accounts Manager
Library Video Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Scholtz [mailto:jscholtz@sdln.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 11:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Hi Liz, I had a great time with all of you Library Video
company people
and I really appreciate being included as part of the dinner
group. The
company and conversation were exceptional but the food was
"fabulous." I
plan to send you "guys" a formal thank you but have not
found the time just
yet. Being Chair of the VRT, plus a free-lance consultant,
Booklist
reviewer and university tennis coach has kept me quite busy.
We're also
starting a music CD collection at the library and I'm doing
all the
cataloging (was supposed to be done 11/1, but not quite
there yet.)
Hopefully, we will be purchasing the Native American series
and a couple
more from LVC soon. Take care. Jim Scholtz.

At 11:43 AM 11/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Jim:
>
>Boy you were right. I found lots of good stuff which I will
pass on to my
>friend. Besides that, how are you? It was great getting to
know you at the
>Market. I hope all is well.
>
>Liz

Management/violence in
>the schools, teacher training videos if you go to the
National Media Market
>website - www.nmm.org and download the searchable database
(in Microsoft
>Access format) approx. 420Kb. Search under school
violence, conflict using
>the find command under the pull-down edit menu. I believe
AIT has many of
>the titles. (Youth Crises series and conflict Resolution in
Our Schools
>series) AIT, Box A, Bloomington, IN 47402 (800) 457-4509.
Hope this
>information helps. Jim Scholtz.
>

>At 09:32 AM 11/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>Hi!
>>
>>A friend of mine is teaching a course and is looking for
any videos or
>>training materials available on Security or Crisis
Management in schools,
>>K-12. The types of materials he needs are "train the
trainer", in other
>>words teaching educators on how to deal with these issues
in their schools.

>>I'd appreciate any specific titles or any suggestions of
vendors who may