RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:48:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Liz, I had a great time with all of you Library Video company people
and I really appreciate being included as part of the dinner group. The
company and conversation were exceptional but the food was "fabulous." I
plan to send you "guys" a formal thank you but have not found the time just
yet. Being Chair of the VRT, plus a free-lance consultant, Booklist
reviewer and university tennis coach has kept me quite busy. We're also
starting a music CD collection at the library and I'm doing all the
cataloging (was supposed to be done 11/1, but not quite there yet.)
Hopefully, we will be purchasing the Native American series and a couple
more from LVC soon. Take care. Jim Scholtz.