Re: Film Rental Sources

Judy Jones (jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:15:50 -0800 (PST)

I know, and this professor is one; however, at this college,
film is just flat inconvenient on a day-to-day basis. No budget
for film either.

Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:31:07 -0800 (PST) Reply-to:
videolib@library.berkeley.edu From: "Jessica"
<jesskino@redconnect.net> To: Multiple recipients of list
<videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: Re: Film Rental
Sources

Gee Judy
You could have kept catalogue. We have both and I already e mailed him
Some of us still believe in actual film prints.
Jessica