Re: Video showings in the library

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:47:38 -0800 (PST)

and while your at it you can ask them for free videos too. Alas there is no
way they would EVER to this. Also I suspect that the way the studios make
the deals with MPLC is set up to DELIBERATELY avoid paying royalties to any
artists involved in the film. By blanket licencing they do not have to
report income to a SPECIFIC film and there for the studio gets the money and
does not have to share it.
Anyone with friends in SAG or DGA should have this checked out

Regards

Jessica