Re: Video showings in the library

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:15:58 -0800 (PST)

It might be a good time for a library association to request free public
performance rights (for 3 years or so) from the studios for their best 100 or 1,000
films of the century. This would be a public service for Sony Universal and the
rest -- encouraging people to go to their public library.

Yes I am a filmmaker, self-distributor..
--Richard