Re: Video showings in the library

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:44:09 -0800 (PST)

Um guys I think we jumped the gun on this one. The guy can do whatever he
wants WITH HIS OWN films
I am sure that libraries would love it if all directors owned their own
movies and allowed libraries to show them for free
Just take advantage of Mr. Cohen's generosity but don't get used to it since
I doubt it will catch on at the studios ( or Kino)

Jessica