Re: PPR film showing

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:12:44 -0800 (PST)

You will need a copy of the original contract to determine if you can show
it. I suspect it is not likely since most of these contracts ran for a
specific period ( 5 to 7 years) and it may be expired
Also most contracts limited the Public screenings to branches WITHIN the
system that purchased it so you will have to find this info but it sounds
VERY suspicious because unless the print is from ANOTHER library not an
individual it makes no sense that it could have PPR at all. The rights are
NEVER transferable

Jessica
Kino