RE: Video showings in the library

Rodger Kelly (
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 11:13:14 -0800 (PST)

If the library is actually doing the programming, then you do need to obtain
public performance rights. I don't know of any companies that rent titles
with PPR, but you can buy a blanket license from the Motion Picture
Licensing Corporation. It covers some, not all, of the major movie houses.

Hope this helps.

Rodger Kelly
Great River Regional Library
St. Cloud, MN