Re: El Topo &/or Border Town

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:33:28 -0800 (PST)

That is ABSURD. You Can NEVER transfer Copyrighted material without the
express WRITTEN consent of the rights holder. The PAL tape is not defective,
Fragile or in danger of destruction it is merely in a format that is
INCONVENIENT and that is NOT a reason to violate copyright. Suppose you
wanted a book that was only published in France IN FRENCH. You could NOT
translate into English for a class as long as you destroyed your French
copy. These arguements are put forward by people who just want to justify
what they know is illegal.

Jessica