RE: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Liz Shemeley (LizS@libraryvideo.com)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:43:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jim:

Boy you were right. I found lots of good stuff which I will pass on to my
friend. Besides that, how are you? It was great getting to know you at the
Market. I hope all is well.

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Scholtz [mailto:jscholtz@sdln.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 12:01 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Hi Liz, You'll find a whole "truckload" of Crisis Management/violence in
the schools, teacher training videos if you go to the National Media Market
website - www.nmm.org and download the searchable database (in Microsoft
Access format) approx. 420Kb. Search under school violence, conflict using
the find command under the pull-down edit menu. I believe AIT has many of
the titles. (Youth Crises series and conflict Resolution in Our Schools
series) AIT, Box A, Bloomington, IN 47402 (800) 457-4509. Hope this
information helps. Jim Scholtz.