Re: El Topo &/or Border Town

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:01:02 -0800 (PST)

Facets carries a PAL version of "El Topo" for $79.95. Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Facets Video
<brian@facets.org>
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:36 AM 11/03/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello, all.
>
>I have been asked by a prof to try to track down two videos and am not
having much luck.
>The first is Alexandro (Alejandro) Jodorowsky's El Topo. The prof says he
actually
>watched this video and that the box said, "Distributed by Luminous Works."
I haven't had
>any luck finding this company or this video.
>
>The second is Archie Mayo's Border Town, originally produced in 1934. OCLC
shows a
>record of sorts, but I'm not sure a video version actually exists. Does
anyone know??

>Susan
>
>Susan Albrecht
>Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
>Wabash College Lilly Library
>Crawfordsville, IN
>albrechs@wabash.edu
>***"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
> -- Geddy Lee***

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: