Re: Security/Crisis Management in Schools

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:00:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Liz, You'll find a whole "truckload" of Crisis Management/violence in
the schools, teacher training videos if you go to the National Media Market
website - www.nmm.org and download the searchable database (in Microsoft
Access format) approx. 420Kb. Search under school violence, conflict using
the find command under the pull-down edit menu. I believe AIT has many of
the titles. (Youth Crises series and conflict Resolution in Our Schools
series) AIT, Box A, Bloomington, IN 47402 (800) 457-4509. Hope this
information helps. Jim Scholtz.