Re: Children of Heaven

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:58:49 -0800 (PST)

Facets carries "Children of Heaven" for $103.99. If you have any questions
regarding this information please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Facets Video
<brian@facets.org>
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:28 AM 11/03/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello,
>Does anyone know where Children of Heaven can be purchased?
>Judith Porter
>Portsmouth Schools, RI

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: