Re: question about film "Water Movement in Soils"

Linda Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:05:30 -0800 (PST)

I also would like to replace our 16mm copy of this title with the same
title on video or something very similar. If any of you have info for
Jonathan will you please Cc me or post to list. Thanks.

At 07:42 AM 11/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear everyone:
> We have a video in our collection entitled "Water Movement in
>Soils", and it is starting to wear down. It was originally a 1959 film
>issued by Washington State University. I can't find it in Video Source
>Book, Bowker's, etc., so can anyone out there tell me whether it's
>available? Of course, I'd appreciate any suggestions for another title on
>the same subject. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>
>Jonathan Shanoian
>IRT/Media Services
>William Paterson University
>973-720-2308
>shanoianj@wpunj.edu

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
Social Science 126 E-mail rental orders to:
University of Montana imsmovie@selway.umt.edu
Missoula MT 59812-1574