Re: El Topo &/or Border Town

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:55:55 -0800 (PST)

There was a some kind of dispute on EL TOPO in which as I recall the
producer said the video was an illegal bootleg which made some sense given
the company that put it out. I am not sure if Bordertown was ever released
but it may have been one of the old Warner Bros titles on the Key label from
a decqde ago. I strongly suspect it is long out of print

Jessica