Re: Brecht's play "Das Leben des Galilei"

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:19:18 -0800 (PST)

This is one of the LEGENDARY american film theater titles. There are some
out there but I can not imagine anyone would loan it as it is VERY RARE AND
VERY VALUABLE. Norman at Video Oyster sometimes has copies but I suspect the
run close to a $1000. There are rumblings that Warner Bros may release these
sometime but don't hold your breath

jessica
Rosner
Kino