Re: nasty girl

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

Your professor might also be interested in a Canadian Broadcasting Co.
Prime Time Magazine piece titled "Nasty Girl" - a 25 minute documentary,
in English, made in 1993. Available from

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
P. O. Box 500 Station A
Toronto, Ontario M5W 1E6 Canada
Phone: (416) 205-6384
Fax (416) 205-3482

It includes interview footage with Rosmus herself. The CBC order number
was Y8Q-93-05 . We bought it last year for US $115. Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200