RE: Sunrise (1927)

M. Dew (mdew@post.cis.smu.edu)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

Oh dear,
I went back and looked at the actual videotape we own of "Sunrise,"
and, yes, we purchased it in the apparently bootlegged version
from Critics Choice, not Kino as I had erroneously posted earlier.
Once again, I must ask: who will be handcuffing me?

your freaky videophile colleague,

-Margaret D.
SMU-CMIT