Re: "Occurence at Owl Creek Brdige"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Facets carries "Occurrence..." for $19.95 and "Red Balloon" for $14.95, both
on VHS.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:37 AM 10/26/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Greeting all Media braniacs,
>
>I'm looking for a copy (VHS or DVD) of the award-winning
>episode from the old Twilight Zone series called, "Occurrence at Owl
>Creek Bridge." We currently own a very old 16mm copy which is near
>death.
>
>It may be on a collection of TZ episodes, or it may be on a program
>that includes the director's other famous work entitled, "Red
>Ballon."
>
>I need this for a class at the end of November, so any leads y'all
>can provide will be greatly appreciated.
>
>cheers,
>M.A.Dew
>Southern Methodist University
>Center for Media and IT
>103C Fondren Library West
>Dallas, TX 75275
><mdew@mail.smu.edu>
>www.smu.edu/cul/ncmit
>
>"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits
>with my net income."
>-Errol Flynn

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: