Re: Joan of Arc miniseries from last spring

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

Facets carries it on VHS and DVD for $19.95 each. Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, Il 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 09:06 PM 10/25/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>Does anyone know when, or if, the miniseries about Joan of Arc that was
>broadcast last May (CBS??? not sure), starring Leelee Sobieski, might be
>available for either classroom or home use?
>
>Harold Rennie
>Halifax, Nova Scotia
>aa349@chebucto.ns.ca

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: