RE: 'Au Revoir les Enfants'....

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, unless you find someone who has remaining stock (very
unlikely), or a used copy, your only option at the moment is to rent it.
This is one of those extremely unfortunate (but increasingly frequent)
byproducts of media companies swallowing up each other. When MGM
bought Orion Pictures, they withdrew all Orion titles from circulation and
it is taking now years (if ever) to put them back out.

Best,

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video

-----Original Message-----
From: Pennington, Buddy [SMTP:buddy.pennington@Rockhurst.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 2:19 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 'Au Revoir les Enfants'....

Hey all,

Our library is looking for a copy of the French video 'Au Revoir les
Enfants'. Facets Video says that they have an indefinite moratorium on it.
I am relatively new at buying videos, so I don't know other good sources to
look for this. Does anyone out there know of some good sources? Thanks.

Buddy Pennington
Acquisitions/Serials Librarian
Rockhurst University Greenlease Library
buddy.pennington@rockhurst.edu