Re: "Le Nozze di Figaro" & "Orfeo et Euridice"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lorraine,

Facets carries the Berlin Komische Oper version of "Orfeo et Euridice",
directed by Harry Kupfer ($29.95). A complete description is available at
<www.facets.org>.

If you have any questions or need any additional information please let me know.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60610
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 02:22 PM 10/20/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I am looking for a purchase copy of "Le Nozze di Figaro" (Marriage of
>Figaro) I am after the following version:
>Directed by Jean-Pierre Ponnelle
>with Mirella Freni, Kiri Te Kanawa, Maria Ewing, Hermann Prey, Dietrich
>Fischer-Dieskau and the Wiener Philharmoniker. Any leads would be
>appreciated.
>
>The other title is Gluck, "Orfeo et Euridice."
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Cheers,
>Lorraine Algera - Media Consultant - Instructional Media Centre
>Simon Fraser University - Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
>ph: 604) 291-4300 fax: 604) 291-4900
>email: algera@sfu.ca ICQ# 16357345
>booking requests: media@sfu.ca

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: