Re: Video search: Our boys/Hush-a-bye baby

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_21093721==_.ALT

Patti,

Those films are not available in the U.S. I picked up Cathal Black's Our
Boys
when I was in Ireland. For most Irish film you need to work w/ the irish film
center <http://www.fii.ie/>

Stephen

At 12:32 PM 10/13/99 -0700, you wrote:
>We're trying to get VHS copies (or PAL if that's all that's available) of
>the following two titles - any assistance would be appreciated.
>
>1. Our boys (Dublin: Cathal Black Films). Cathal Black, producer &
>director. "Docu-drama on Irish schools run by the Christian Brothers..."
>
>2. Hush-a-bye baby (Derry Film and Video Workshop; directed by Margo
>Harkin). Cast: Emer McCourt, Sinead O'Connor, Michael Liebman
>
>Thank you,
>
> Patti Berky, <pfb@psulias.psu.edu>
> Penn State University Libraries - Acquisitions

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (619) 534-7981
fax: (619) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM