Re: Video Search - Black Man's Land

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am cc-ing the requestor but thought I'd give the information to the
entire list in case someone else needed it.

David Koff was a bit difficult to track down, but about a year ago I did
manage to find him and the following was his e-mail then:
daudik@aol.com

Oksana
At 03:07 PM 10/8/99 -0700, you wrote:

> Dear Videolib folks:
>
> I am posting this for Myron Murakami. Reply to him directly.
>Thanks.
>
> Elizabeth
>

>Elizabeth Stanley
>National Sales Manager
>Bullfrog Films
>P.O. Box 149
>Oley PA 19547
>800-543-3764
>FAX 610-370-1978
>E-mail elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com
>Web http://www.bullfrogfilms.com

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-3441
Concordia University
H-342, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8