Video Search - Black Man's Land

Elizabeth Stanley (elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Videolib folks:

I am posting this for Myron Murakami. Reply to him directly.
Thanks.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley
National Sales Manager
Bullfrog Films
P.O. Box 149
Oley PA 19547
800-543-3764
FAX 610-370-1978
E-mail elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com
Web http://www.bullfrogfilms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Myron Murakami [SMTP:myron.murakami@csun.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 7:06 PM
To: video@bullfrogfilms.com
Subject: series "BLACK MAN'S LAND"

Hello,

Sorry to bother you but I hope you can help me. I am from the Media
Library at California State University, Northridge and we are
searching
for the copyright holders of the series of films entitled "BLACK
MAN'S
LAND - IMAGES OF COLONIALISM AND INDEPENDENCE IN KENYA", Anthony
Howarth
& David Koff filmmakers.

We are currently in the process of replacing our 16mm collection
with
VHS and retiring the film prints. We would like to find out whether
this title is currently available in VHS and who is the distributor?
If it is out of print, and since we purchased a 16mm copy, we would
like permission to make one (1) VHS copy and retire the original
film
from circulation? Our holdings would remain constant at one copy per
title and we would maintain our university library & two
way/point-to-point instructional video rights, as with our other
films.

Any information would be helpful.

Please call me at (818) 677-2211, FAX me at (818) 677-7191 or e-mail
me
at myron.murakami@csun.edu

If this has reached the wrong desk, could you forward it to the
proper
person?

Thank you for your consideration.

Myron Murakami