Re: The Century?

Judie Porter (ride0546@ride.ri.net)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
This series matches the Films for Humanities twelve part series Decades
of Change--just doubled up, for much less money! The FFH price is $399.
The Events That Shaped the World (in FFH)seems to be a reworking of this
series by pivitol events instead of chronologically (again $399).
And don't forget that PBS did a series called "The People's Century"
last year.
Judie Porter, Portsmouth Schools, RI