Re: videos on mass spect. and n.m.r.

Nell Chenault (nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

Films for the Humanities has a video "Mass Spectrometry", part of their
Experiment. Chemistry series. It is 1986.

They also have a 5 part series on Magnetism as part of their Introductory
Concepts in Physics series. Also produced in the late 1980's.

I don't know if these are too dated or elementary to meet your needs.

At 07:46 AM 9/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Can anyone out there recommend good VHS videos on the subjects of Nuclear
>Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry? We have two deteriorating 16mm
>films from John Wiley & Sons, so we wonder if anybody has published anything
>new. Thank you very much in advance for any help anyone can offer.
>

>Jonathan Shanoian
>IRT/Media Services
>William Paterson University
>shanoianj@wpunj.edu

Nell J. Chenault nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu
Cabell Media Resource Services
University Library Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23284-2033 (804) 828-1088 FAX: 828-7473