Re: Complete Database of China's Laws and Regulations '99 CD-romEd.

Merle J. Slyhoff (mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry... a complaint about this person who posts to this list... and
many others! He sends nothing but advertisements. A local listserv for
a chapter of the American Association of Law libraries repeatedly told
him not to send such listings, that it was in violation of the list
policies. But the warnings were always ignored. We removed the person
twice and twice he rejoined the list. Finally the person was blocked
from rejoining the list and sending such advertisements. I tell you
this because apparently he is now sending to ANY list with library in
the name.

Merle

--
Merle J. Slyhoff	          E-mail:  mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Document Delivery and		  Voice:   (215) 898-9013