Re: looking for TCF Studio?

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

It stands for Twentieth Century Fox.

Brian McCaskill
Facets Video

At 01:48 PM 09/29/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a faculty member who is doing a list of film citations, and we need
>to find out what studio "TCF" stands for. I am hoping someone on the list
>can help us - I don't have many film sources, and am not sure how to
>cross-reference this....
>
>Films listed under this acronym are very diverse: Good Morning Miss Dove,
>(the first) Star Wars, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.....
>
>TIA,
>
>Sue DeHut
>Linfield College

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: