Re: FBI Stickers

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 08:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi CSemper, You might also try Specialty Store Services (800) 999-0771.
They sell video hardware, furniture, supplies (labels, etc.) and stuff to
libraries and video stores exclusively and have excellent service and
prices. Gaylord and Demco are not able to touch their prices. Ex. - cusom
foil labels 1000 for $38.95 - 3,000 for $33.95. I did not see the old
style FBI Warning label in their most recent catalog, but you should
inquire. Jim Scholtz.