Re: Artist and Art History video search

Danuta Zwierciadlowski (danutaz@eciad.bc.ca)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim,

If you want a source for art videos that will boggle the mind try:
Art on Film Database http://www.artfilm.org/

Other sources that I use:
Roland Collection http://www.roland-collection.com/
Michael Blackwood Films http://www.panix.com/~blackwoo/index.html
First Run/Icarus Films http://www.frif.com/
Films for the Humanities http://www.films.com/
Museum of Modern Art. Circulating Library (NY) no cat. avail on web
University of California Extension Centre
http://www-cmil.unex.berkeley.edu/media/

Danuta

--
  Danuta Zwierciadlowski, Librarian