Re: Artist and Art History video search

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jim,

Facets carries the "Art of the Western World" series as well as the title
"Goya".

We've also recently acquired a new 6 volume series entitled "Discovering
Art", an introductory art/art history set, as well as 24 new titles on
modern art and artists featuring such contemporary luminaries as Jean-Michel
Basquiat, Chuck Close, Jeff Koons, etc. We also have a new title on the New
York New Wave and the Armory show of the 80's.

If you're interested in any of these titles or need any additional
information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 05:17 PM 09/22/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Gang, I have a patron who wants some art history/artist biography
>videos - he will buy some for the library. I know CPB Annenberg has the
>series "Art of the Western World" and AIT has 3 series on art history but
>do you know if the two great series from Films, Inc/PMI and Kartes Home
>Video are still available from any vendor? "Goya" was one Kartes title and
>Norman Rockwell was a Films, Inc. title. I could get the name of the 2
>series but I'm at my office and thought I'd take thte easy way our and ask
>the experts. Any help would be appreciated. thanks loads. Jim Scholtz.

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: